-
no /boot/grub/menu.lst
After installing Knoppix 5.1.1 on my laptop, claimed to be successful, booting stops at stage 1.5 with error 15: he can't find the file and neither can I. If I look into /boot/ there is no /grub with a menu-lst in it.
Any suggestions where I can find a proper menu.lst for this system. I can write it to the partition once I have one.
Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By jv_guano in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-01-2009, 06:17 AM
-
By zillah in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 14
Last Post: 01-31-2006, 03:57 PM
-
By srbanator in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-30-2005, 07:53 AM
-
By dimpflmoser in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 04:22 AM
-
By rbivins in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 08:43 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Samsung Galaxy Book2 12inch Silver FHD+ TOUCH Snapdragon 850 2.96 GHz 4GB 128GB
$160.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab A11 SM-X133 8.7in Wi-Fi 4GB 64GB Gray Open Box
$120.00