Knoppix 5.11 works very well with my Geforce Ultra 5700 card, very similar to the Geforce 5200 LE.
LE will be light edition so wont be as fast an an "Ultra" card. My card is also AGP. Cant help with the
NX6200 though.
I want to buy a new video card for my pc
I saw the next nvidia models:
GFORCE NX6200 -TD256 SLOT AGP & GFORCE 5200 -LE 128MB SLOT AGP
I don't have slot pci-e in my pc
I want to install knoppix 5.11 DVD version with beryl
somebody can helpme about the compatibilities between knoppix and this video cards?
or I need to install a new Ati video card
thank you!
Knoppix 5.11 works very well with my Geforce Ultra 5700 card, very similar to the Geforce 5200 LE.
LE will be light edition so wont be as fast an an "Ultra" card. My card is also AGP. Cant help with the
NX6200 though.

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99
Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95