-
NETGEAR WG311v3 802.11g Wireless PCI Adapter
I've heard getting wireless adapters to work with Linux can be a pain. I have a NETGEAR WG311v3 802.11g Wireless PCI Adapter and I can't get it to work (Possibly because I don't know the method). I know it has something to do with ndiswrapper, and the Windows drivers, so could anyone help me out on how to go about getting this to work? I'm a Linux newbie, and I'd love to switch from Windows programming to Linux.. If I could only get online.
Similar Threads
-
By johart in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-02-2006, 03:19 AM
-
By Chadsfunkin5 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-04-2005, 06:44 PM
-
By tstrickland in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-01-2005, 04:35 PM
-
By 7d5 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 06:46 PM
-
By ballermann in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-26-2003, 09:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Timbuk2 Crossbody Messenger Bag Forest Green/ Black Y2k USA Made
$85.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8
$170.99

Vintage cross Apple computer branded pen rainbow logo In original box
$100.00

Vintage Apple computer Cross Metal Ballpoint Pen Black Ink Gold Trim
$125.00

Lot 14 Vintage ISA VGA Video Cards Trident CHIPS UMC 8-Bit 16-Bit 286 386 486
$199.95

Vintage Microsoft Office 4.2 for Windows Original Floppy Disks & Manuals 1994
$119.99

ASUS A7V333 Vintage Motherboard | Untested | For Parts
$44.89