I have answered my own question!
Just look at the question "brief wireless config tutorial please" and you will find everything you need to deal with this.
cheers Cliff
I am using an old Fujitsu Lifebook, series E, laptop with a live CD Knoppix.
Everything seems to be working OK except the wireless connection to my network/router which gives me access to the internet.
Therefore I have no internet on that PC.
Has anyone else had this problem and, better still have they found a solution?
Thanks Cliff
I have answered my own question!
Just look at the question "brief wireless config tutorial please" and you will find everything you need to deal with this.
cheers Cliff
Can you post the link, I esarched on this forum and found no results, thank you.Originally Posted by cliffd7
Did a search on the google and found it. It is under the laptops stream.Originally Posted by hal8000
Here is the link
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=35597
Rgds,
Chip

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS TUF B365M-PLUS GAMING MicroATX Motherboard, CPU Cooler, I5-9400f, Wifi Card
$160.00
ASUS PRIME H410M-K LGA 1200 Intel 10th Gen H410 DDR4 USB3.2 Motherboard M-ATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.99
Gigabyte Z890 Aorus Master LGA 1851 DDR5
$259.99
ASRock B450M Pro4 AM4 Motherboard with AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Processor
$59.99