-
Junior Member
registered user
How can I use NFS in Knoppix 5.1?
I want to share directory between 2 knoppix systems.
I think that I didn't make any mistakes, but the problem was always happening.
First, I edited /etc/exports like this.
/home/knoppix 192.168.1.*(ro)
and I started portmap and nfs-kernel-server, and I checked showmount was OK.
I added the line allowing connect to portmap to /etc/hosts.allow
but whenever I tried to mount NFS, 'mount failed, reason given by server : permission denied' error message was kicked.
I tried to solve the problem, search and search.... So I tried /etc/exports like this.
/ramdisk/home/knoppix *(ro,no_root_squash)
and connected to localhost like this.
# mount -t nfs 127.0.0.1:/ramdisk/home/knoppix /mnt/nfs
but the same error occured.
How can I solve it?
--
大逆戰
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell Precision T5820 950W Workstation 4.00GHz W-2125 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$144.98