-
perl lwp install help requested
I have a small app that was on a machine that died so now using this one. When I try to run it, I get;
Can't locate LWP/Simple.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.0 /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.8.0 /usr/share/perl/5.8.0 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at ./getdata.pl line 3.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./getdata.pl line 3.
I am used to yum, thought apt had an aptitude which was a search, but to 'play', I did an apt-get install perl to see what I found and I get;
You might want to run `apt-get -f install' to correct these:
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
liblwp2: Depends: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6) but 2.3.2.ds1-10 is to be installed
perl: Depends: perl-base (= 5.6.1-8.9) but 5.8.0-18 is to be installed
Depends: perl-modules (>= 5.6.1-8.9) but it is not going to be installed
E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or specify a solution).
Before I jump into the -f install, I want to make sure I am headed in the right direction.
Thank you for any reads / suggestions.
[/quote]
Similar Threads
-
By donbbb in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-23-2006, 08:05 PM
-
By gowator in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-15-2004, 01:27 PM
-
By lace99 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-31-2004, 02:42 PM
-
By pau in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-25-2004, 04:03 PM
-
By exiva in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-09-2003, 03:36 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95

Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99