An elementary question.
I like the Knoppix desktop, the mountains viewed across the fjiord (or whatever)
I installed Knoppix on my hard drive and have lost that scenery, how can I get it back?
Cliff
An elementary question.
I like the Knoppix desktop, the mountains viewed across the fjiord (or whatever)
I installed Knoppix on my hard drive and have lost that scenery, how can I get it back?
Cliff

1980's Commodore VIC - 20 Computer with Original Box and Manuals POWERS ON
$99.95
Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore SX-64 Personal Computer
$600.00
SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99
Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
RARE Commodore MPS801 Printer - 1st printer for the 64 - powers on
$70.00
COMMODORE 1520 PRINTER PLOTTER FOR C64 64C +4 C128 TESTED & WORKING LX51 🖨️⎙
$149.99