Let me see if I understand your question. You're running Knoppix 5.1 from the live cd. None of your disk partitions are mounted. Yet users on another machine are able to read your disks. You want to know how this is possible. Is that your question?
Hi all
I have a linux newspaper read, it is to surf the internet using a live - cd because a cd NOT described (which I can understand). I have also booted from this live - cd, have set up my network and everything funkt wonderful and I had NO SINGLE drive / partition mounted! Therefore, I was even more surprised than I was on the internet, my HD-partionen (which, as mentioned above were mounted NOT), were read out. How is this possible. Because I just wanted to prevent that, yes, I use this live - cd.
About relevant information, I would be very grateful
Bs: because I do not speak english / understand, I have to ask my GOOGLE created, sorry
Let me see if I understand your question. You're running Knoppix 5.1 from the live cd. None of your disk partitions are mounted. Yet users on another machine are able to read your disks. You want to know how this is possible. Is that your question?
One possibility is that Samba could be running. I've noticed that Samba can expose your partitions even though you don't have them mounted locally.Originally Posted by turbine
Hi
Being grateful for the answer.
"Turbine" You have understood the question correctly, and samba, I have never used.

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00
2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Dell 3KDWX PERC H755 12Gb/s SAS 8GB RAID Controller
$950.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00