Hello,
I was working on transfering some files using knoppix 5.1 and plugged my ipod nano in to the usb port to charge.
After a while a kde utility detected it and I let it mount the ipod. I examined the filesystem and everything seemed ok.
However after shutdown and disconnect I could not turn it on. Neither can itunes under windows.
Maybe I did something wrong here but it seems likely that the kde utility did something.
Any comments are appreciated - I want to figure out what went wrong.
David Kuhn

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.58