well it looks like this program is 50 times better than when i used it 4 years ago.. it is all installed for me and I do not have to enter commands to get into the network. it was already there!! I love this program even mroe now!!!
well it looks like this program is 50 times better than when i used it 4 years ago.. it is all installed for me and I do not have to enter commands to get into the network. it was already there!! I love this program even mroe now!!!

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth
$39.99
New in Box:Polycom VVX 150 VoIP Desk Phone PoE Black
$55.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service VoIP - Black
$23.98
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Yealink SIP-T46S IP Phone - Black
$20.00
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07