well it looks like this program is 50 times better than when i used it 4 years ago.. it is all installed for me and I do not have to enter commands to get into the network. it was already there!! I love this program even mroe now!!!
well it looks like this program is 50 times better than when i used it 4 years ago.. it is all installed for me and I do not have to enter commands to get into the network. it was already there!! I love this program even mroe now!!!

Compaq Contura 430cx Vintage Laptop 9.5" Intel 486DX2 50MHz Windows 95 Working
$150.00
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95
Dell Latitude XPi CD P150ST Vintage Computer - Not Working
$70.00
VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95
Sealed Vintage Intel Pro/1000 Network Adapters Drivers CD Ver 3.1 Vintage PC NEW
$39.61
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00