-
Thanks for your reply
I am actually using the KNOPPIX CD to start of from not my existing live CD.
Yes the drive is totally empty.
In the meantime I was able to loop mount the KNOPPIX compressed file system on my gentoo machine and was able to extract the files.
So, I guess I solved it in a way but still did not manage to successfully follow the process using the wiki.
I keep at it and post updates here
Thanks
AR
Similar Threads
-
By doglover in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-05-2008, 08:27 PM
-
By inflames989 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 10
Last Post: 06-20-2006, 05:54 AM
-
By pau1knopp in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-04-2006, 12:15 AM
-
By paparazzo79 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-10-2005, 09:03 PM
-
By babelbrennt in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-19-2005, 09:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple Comp Rainbow Black Canvas Leather Laptop Briefcase Messenger Bag
$49.00

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00

Macintosh MacTerminal M0521 Version 1.0. Vintage Apple software 1984 Sealed
$129.99

Vintage 1983 Apple II ProDOS User's Kit Computer Software NEW SEALED A2D2010
$64.95

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00

Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00

Vintage Apple Extended Keyboard- M0115 - no cord
$49.99

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99

3 Boxes-Vintage Apple Claris Macwrite MacPaint MacDraw - Sealed - NOS Rare 1988
$74.99