-
Junior Member
registered user
PC to PC connection
I am using knoppix dvd v5.1.1 installed on harddrive and i would like to connect my pc with a laptop via a direct pc-to-pc cable. I have no problems running samba to connect to my main network (which is windows based) but connecting to my laptop is problematic.
My laptop is running Windows XP. I thought of starting a samba server from my pc but this returns with an error "Su returned with an error". I then tried to configure the LiSa daemon but after changing all the information and inputing the IP addresses, the wizard simply doesnt store my settings on the configuration but returns to the default settings
How do I solve this problem?
Similar Threads
-
By backflip in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-21-2006, 08:05 AM
-
By walkinsky in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-22-2005, 02:31 AM
-
By davec51 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-02-2004, 07:13 PM
-
By tagamichi in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-21-2003, 07:31 PM
-
By senorian in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-07-2003, 04:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99

Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields.
$159.00

Intel Core i7-11700K 3.60GHz 11th Gen CPU Processor MPN SRKNL X239G085
$140.00