-
New User... need some help with Install/Boot
I have a compaq presario CDS-972 and it has no OS at all...
http://h18000.www1.hp.com/athome/cla...972cds_qs.html
That's the page about my computer.
Basically, I put the cd in and put the boot disk in and let it run and it comes to the Boot screen. I hit [Enter] and it starts loading, then I get-
Creating direcotires and Symlinks on ramdisk... cp: writing '/etc/localtime' : No space left on device
Done.
Starting init process
then it just stays there... doing nothing.
What do I do?
Thanks!
- Eric
Similar Threads
-
By tuds47 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-01-2005, 11:02 AM
-
By mark_53 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-04-2003, 02:25 AM
-
By huggyg71 in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 06-28-2003, 04:56 AM
-
By Stephen in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-04-2003, 02:53 AM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-07-2003, 08:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

SANDISK ULTRA 3D NAND 1TB SSD SATA III 6 GB/S 2.5" /7 (SDSSDH3-1T02)
$138.56

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

WD Blue 500GB 3D NAND 2.5” SATA III SSD
$40.00

Samsung 2.5" MZ-ZLN512C 512GB SATA III 6Gbps SSD MZ7LN512HAJQ-000H1
$49.99