Hi,
I read that complex applications does not work well with the original klik. I wonder if Klik2 would solve this issue. Would someone please help confirm? Thanks!
Sincerely,
Cheon-Woei Ng
Hi,
I read that complex applications does not work well with the original klik. I wonder if Klik2 would solve this issue. Would someone please help confirm? Thanks!
Sincerely,
Cheon-Woei Ng

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco Nexus N9K-C93180YC-FX3 V05 48-Port SFP28 6-Port QSFP28 Network Switch
$3999.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00