-
Bounty: 'klik-able' GNUnet
Sorry, I don't know if this is the right board to post this package request. I hope the board admin don't mind...
Well, I would like to see a 'klik-able' GNUnet package and I'm willing to sponsor it.
So if somebody's interested, please contact the poster by the board's Private message feature, but take care and see the post below first.
Regards,
Martino
Similar Threads
-
By toecutter in forum Klik
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-10-2006, 09:45 PM
-
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-14-2006, 12:04 AM
-
Replies: 210
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 03:04 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-28-2004, 08:59 PM
-
By Sgeo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-25-2004, 04:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01