-
Administrator
Site Admin-
I'm not sure of the validity of the above post. I removed a link in it, but on the chance that it might be legit I left it up in modified form telling people to use the site's Private Message feature. However, if anyone decides to respond, take care, the poster signed up for his account here with a German (.DE) e-mail address, but he made his post from an IP address from Malaysia. In my experience this is most often a warning sign of a spammer or someone trying to spread malware. I can't say for certain if he's legitimate or not, but I'm certainly not going to visit the web link provided and would suggest that anyone getting involved exercise all reasonable care in dealing with this poster or following any links.
I suggest accessing any questionable links with Knoppix, or better with a browser in a virtual machine that you delete after using, or even better with Knoppix in a virtual machine that you delete after using.
Similar Threads
-
By toecutter in forum Klik
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-10-2006, 09:45 PM
-
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-14-2006, 12:04 AM
-
Replies: 210
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 03:04 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-28-2004, 08:59 PM
-
By Sgeo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-25-2004, 04:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Samsung 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4 PC4-3200AA DIMM Desktop Memory RAM M378A4G43AB2-CWE
$349.97

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

ADATA XPG Lancer Blade RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Desktop RAM Black
$429.94

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Patriot Viper Steel 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4-3600MHZ
$350.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

NEW IN BOX - Corsair Vengeance RGB 32gb (2x16gb) DDR6200 CL36 CMH32GX5M2B6200C3
$550.00

LOT OF 4 Samsung 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM 2Rx8 PC4-21300 M391A2K43BB1-CTDQ
$469.95