Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Bounty: 'klik-able' GNUnet

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1

    Bounty: 'klik-able' GNUnet

    Sorry, I don't know if this is the right board to post this package request. I hope the board admin don't mind...

    Well, I would like to see a 'klik-able' GNUnet package and I'm willing to sponsor it.

    So if somebody's interested, please contact the poster by the board's Private message feature, but take care and see the post below first.

    Regards,
    Martino

  2. #2
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441
    I'm not sure of the validity of the above post. I removed a link in it, but on the chance that it might be legit I left it up in modified form telling people to use the site's Private Message feature. However, if anyone decides to respond, take care, the poster signed up for his account here with a German (.DE) e-mail address, but he made his post from an IP address from Malaysia. In my experience this is most often a warning sign of a spammer or someone trying to spread malware. I can't say for certain if he's legitimate or not, but I'm certainly not going to visit the web link provided and would suggest that anyone getting involved exercise all reasonable care in dealing with this poster or following any links.

    I suggest accessing any questionable links with Knoppix, or better with a browser in a virtual machine that you delete after using, or even better with Knoppix in a virtual machine that you delete after using.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 09:45 PM
  2. klik-able
    By raid517 in forum Klik
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-14-2006, 12:04 AM
  3. Replies: 210
    Last Post: 12-04-2004, 03:04 PM
  4. What's klik?
    By probono in forum Klik
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-28-2004, 08:59 PM
  5. Klik
    By Sgeo in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-25-2004, 04:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU picture

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU

$11.00



Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS picture

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS

$239.99



Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram  2x 550W PSU No HDD picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD

$275.00



Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA picture

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA

$350.48



Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS picture

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS

$179.98



Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS picture

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS

$84.49



DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid picture

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid

$139.99



Intel Xeon W-2255 SRGV8 3.7GHz 10-Core LGA2066 Server CPU Processor picture

Intel Xeon W-2255 SRGV8 3.7GHz 10-Core LGA2066 Server CPU Processor

$249.99



Dell Poweredge R630 2x Intel Xeon E5-2650 v4 32GB RAM No Drives/OS Server picture

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Intel Xeon E5-2650 v4 32GB RAM No Drives/OS Server

$325.00



Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM picture

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM

$699.00