Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: Error messages when loading persistant image

  1. #21
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13
    pump -k --- I like it. The simplest solution is usually the best. I put it at the same place you did and I get no error messages. Unfortunately the power supply on my other computer died so I can't do any NFS testing right now. It won't be until next week that I will be able to get another supply and put it in. I would go ahead and post the bug because even if this isn't the final solution, something should be done about it anyway. When I get the other computer up, I will do some NFS testing and see what happens when I shut the system down. I suspect that it will work ok. Will post the results here.
    Later,
    Bill

  2. #22
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    148
    HI Bill,

    Have you noticed whether or not the shutdown is also faster? Ok well I wrote the list about this just now.
    Hopefully it will make it into the next release.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. copying persistant image
    By Zagorax in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 03:20 PM
  2. New to Knoppix, need persistant disk image
    By Knopperdude in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 12:33 AM
  3. Auto mount persistant image on boot
    By luka in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 03:48 PM
  4. Automatic activation of persistant image
    By Claus33 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 11:01 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 10:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb

$1694.85



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$427.48



External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac picture

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac

$19.99



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$288.98



Acer Aspire 14

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb

$441.77



SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM picture

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM

$159.99



Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD picture

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD

$129.99



Acer Aspire 16 16

Acer Aspire 16 16" Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V S2 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Arc Refurbished

$519.99



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$90.00



External SSD 1TB 2TB  Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac picture

External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac

$15.99