Hello.
I just downloaded and burned the 700 MB edition of Knoppix 5.1.1. My PC has a GeForce 6600GT, 1 GB of RAM, and a Microsoft Comfort Mouse 3000.
I booted it up, and everything went fine, except there's no mouse cursor! The mouse works, meaning that I can click on icons and everything, but I can't see where I'm going! It only shows a cursor when it's loading something.
I'm guessing this means that the image file for the regular cursor is missing, but why would that be? Do you have any other ideas as to why this is happening?
EDIT: Nevermind. I did a Google search, and found a cheatcode (knoppix xmodule=vesa).![]()

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
Dell SonicWall TZ400 Network Security Appliance Firewall New
$295.00
DELL Pro Max with GB10 (FCM1253) - NVIDIA GB10 Grace - 128 GB LPDDR5X - 4TB M.2
$5999.00
VA Linux 1120 1U Rackmount Server
$100.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
Hitachi 14TB SATA 6Gb/s, 3.5”, 7200 RPM, Linux Only Hard Drive. 100% HEALTH.
$197.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99