Do you mean testdisk?
Hi all
I'm trying to repair a corrupted parttition table on an Ubuntu distro laptop. I've downloaded version Knoppix V5.1.1 as instructed at various websites so as to use testdisc to repair the partitions.
However, I can't find testdisc on the Live CD. It booted up off the iso file nicely and knoppix is working fine - How or where do I find testdisc? According to the testdisc website, it is on the Knoppix cd
Thanks
Do you mean testdisk?

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
$220.00
Juniper Networks SRX300 Rev: A Network Switch
$120.00
Juniper Networks SRX300 Rev: A Network Switch
$120.00
Juniper Networks SRX300 Rev: A Network Switch
$120.00
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91
Juniper Networks SRX220 8-Port Gigabit Layer 3 Managed Rackmount RJ-45 USB
$285.00