-
No cursor!
Hello. 
I just downloaded and burned the 700 MB edition of Knoppix 5.1.1. My PC has a GeForce 6600GT, 1 GB of RAM, and a Microsoft Comfort Mouse 3000.
I booted it up, and everything went fine, except there's no mouse cursor! The mouse works, meaning that I can click on icons and everything, but I can't see where I'm going! It only shows a cursor when it's loading something.
I'm guessing this means that the image file for the regular cursor is missing, but why would that be? Do you have any other ideas as to why this is happening?
EDIT: Nevermind. I did a Google search, and found a cheatcode (knoppix xmodule=vesa).
Similar Threads
-
By kkiedrowski in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-03-2005, 11:25 PM
-
By omziff in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-09-2004, 05:48 AM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-04-2003, 12:34 AM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-14-2003, 05:26 AM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-06-2003, 04:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$334.99

Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$220.36

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99

Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Gen 1 i5-10310U 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$222.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo Thinkpad T590 Gen1 8th Core i7 32GB 512GB Touchscreen RJ45 Win 11 Pro
$339.00