Hello.
I just downloaded and burned the 700 MB edition of Knoppix 5.1.1. My PC has a GeForce 6600GT, 1 GB of RAM, and a Microsoft Comfort Mouse 3000.
I booted it up, and everything went fine, except there's no mouse cursor! The mouse works, meaning that I can click on icons and everything, but I can't see where I'm going! It only shows a cursor when it's loading something.
I'm guessing this means that the image file for the regular cursor is missing, but why would that be? Do you have any other ideas as to why this is happening?
EDIT: Nevermind. I did a Google search, and found a cheatcode (knoppix xmodule=vesa).![]()

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
128GB USB Flash Drive 5 Pack - Thumb Drives, Memory Sticks, Jump Drives, Multi-C
$122.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99