Hello.
I just downloaded and burned the 700 MB edition of Knoppix 5.1.1. My PC has a GeForce 6600GT, 1 GB of RAM, and a Microsoft Comfort Mouse 3000.
I booted it up, and everything went fine, except there's no mouse cursor! The mouse works, meaning that I can click on icons and everything, but I can't see where I'm going! It only shows a cursor when it's loading something.
I'm guessing this means that the image file for the regular cursor is missing, but why would that be? Do you have any other ideas as to why this is happening?
EDIT: Nevermind. I did a Google search, and found a cheatcode (knoppix xmodule=vesa).![]()

SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH
$649.95
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
SK HYNIX HMAA8GL7MMR4N-UH 64GB PC4-2400T RDIMM Server RAM
$289.95
LOT OF 2 Micron 8GB 1Rx4 NN4-2133P-RZZZ-02 MTA18ASF1G72PF1Z-2G1T12AAIGD DDR4 RAM
$49.99
MICRON MTC40F204WS1RC48BB1 96GB (1X96GB) 2RX4 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER MEMORY
$2650.00
Hynix HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 2Rx4 ECC Server Memory Module
$194.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) RAM DDR4 4000MHz
$160.00
2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35