-
-
I assume you're trying to get Kismet to work? If you have not altered any Kismet configuration files, you must tell Kismet about your network card via the "-c" option. Type "man kismet" and search the web for Kismet for details, but I'll tell you what I do to make it work.
To run Kismet with my Ralink RT2500-series internal wireless card in my laptop, I type:
Code:
kismet -c rt2500,eth1,ralink
To run it on my ZyDAS USB-connected wireless card, I type:
Code:
kismet -c zd1211,eth2,madwifi
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-05-2006, 07:28 PM
-
By squard in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-20-2005, 10:27 PM
-
By Stravides in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-29-2004, 11:42 AM
-
By bigmos in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-20-2004, 04:50 AM
-
By dorianW in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-24-2003, 10:43 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE+ 12.4" 128GB Gray WiFi Tablet w/ S Pen SM-X610NZACXAR
$399.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Qty.8 Samsung 16GB 2RX4 Pc4 2133P M393A2G40DB0-CPB0Q Ram Memory
$599.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00