When I went to go set up the network card with knoppix I really don't know where to enther my DNS's in there. I really doesn't ask for one.. I don't think so. Sorry, I'm kinda a noob to linux but you got to start some where.
Thanks.
Chris.
When I went to go set up the network card with knoppix I really don't know where to enther my DNS's in there. I really doesn't ask for one.. I don't think so. Sorry, I'm kinda a noob to linux but you got to start some where.
Thanks.
Chris.
if you mean where to tell your machine to look for DNS, it should be /etc/resolv.conf but if you are using DHCP/PPP etc., it should be setup automatically and you don't need to do anything.
just got it to work. =) Thanks.
Chris.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$99.99
Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB
$54.99
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99