Help: I've downloaded Knoppix and created a bootable CD, but all it does is boot to a DR DOS prompt. Nothing else loades or starts. I hope that this isn't all that there is. I've never tried to run this kind of software before. Please help me!!!!
![]()
Help: I've downloaded Knoppix and created a bootable CD, but all it does is boot to a DR DOS prompt. Nothing else loades or starts. I hope that this isn't all that there is. I've never tried to run this kind of software before. Please help me!!!!
![]()

AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99
Lenovo ThinkCentre M710Q Micro Intel Core i5-7500T 2.7GHz 8GB RAM No AC/HDD/OS
$69.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 8-Core 4750U 1.70 GHz 512 GB SSD 16 GB RAM Win11Pro
$240.00
(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
Apple MacBook Pro 13 2020 M1 8-Core CPU, 8-Core GPU, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Silver
$550.00
Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99
Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151)
$189.99
Intel NUC 8 NUC8BEK Mini PC Core i3 8th Gen 8GB 128GB SSD Black
$100.00
Intel Core i9-9900 SRG18 3.10GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$177.21