You didn't make the disk properly. See answer #1.
Help: I've downloaded Knoppix and created a bootable CD, but all it does is boot to a DR DOS prompt. Nothing else loades or starts. I hope that this isn't all that there is. I've never tried to run this kind of software before. Please help me!!!!
![]()
You didn't make the disk properly. See answer #1.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
Ive found the FAQ. I saw this question previously but didn't look at it at that time. Upon reviewing it I think that it will fix my problem. I'll let you know.![]()
I can assure you that you made the disk improperly. You used burning software, very likely Nero, and selected an option to "make the disk bootable". I can't be as sure that your next effort will be any better, or even that you have a good copy of the ISO or have not destroyed it. That's why it's important to read and follow of of the information in the FAQ.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1694.85
Samsung 990 EVO PRO 1TB M.2 2280 Internal SSD
$180.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$427.48
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$441.77
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Acer Aspire 16 16" Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V S2 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Arc Refurbished
$519.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$15.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$288.98