I added the user to the group tty.
Is any other solution?
Hi, every time I want to open a terminal whith a common user I get this error:
Code:"Konsole no puede abrir un PTY(Pseudo terminal)"If I open a session with Root, then startx and then open a terminal works fine.Code:something like :"Konsole cannot open a PTY (Pseudo Terminal)"
I added a line to /etc/fstab
I have a few more problems, but let start with this.Code:/dev/pts /dev/pts devpts mode=0622 0 0
my box:
Best Regards.Code:root@linux:/boot# uname -a Linux linux 2.6.19 #7 SMP PREEMPT Sun Dec 17 22:01:07 CET 2006 i686 GNU/Linux
I added the user to the group tty.
Is any other solution?

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$400.00
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00
Dell OptiPlex 3070 SFF Desktop Intel Core i3 9th gen 8gb RAM 128gb NVMe win11pro
$79.99
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99
HP EliteBook 840 G8 Laptop 14” FHD Core i5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$299.99
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98