-
From Knoppix to pure debian !
Hi, I'm running Knoppix in an old PC, 486/Celeron.
I have no mayor problems that I couldn't resolve, with help of many people.(
)
But I read a post that tells me that Knoppix is not the BEST choice for a HD installation.
Is there any way to "convert" Knoppix in pure debain machine ??
I try to install , before knoppix, Debian , but NetInst and CDInst, causes an error when trying to setup the kernel, I never could pass "install base system" phase.
But knoppix , run and works fine.
I'm doing apt-get update, and apg-get upgrade every time.
Maybe, I just have to change some lines in sources.list ?
Can someone give me clue?
Best Regards
Nicolas from Argentina.
Similar Threads
-
By isc in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-25-2008, 09:31 PM
-
By wolfgang-s in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-25-2004, 01:02 AM
-
By macherb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 18
Last Post: 07-18-2004, 07:41 PM
-
By datakid in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-07-2003, 07:46 AM
-
By Joe Programmer in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-07-2003, 03:39 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD
$249.00

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99

Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11
$89.99

DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99