I tried that document in the beginning, and I had difficulty working in the chroot environment. I followed this document pretty closely and so didn't see a need to change it.
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Remaster..._Install_HowTo
I tried that document in the beginning, and I had difficulty working in the chroot environment. I followed this document pretty closely and so didn't see a need to change it.
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Remaster..._Install_HowTo

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Grandstream HT802 V2 2 FXS Port Aanalog Telephone Adapter (HT802-V2)
$68.99
Lot of 50 Shoretel IP480 VoIP IP Telephone Black w/ Stand, Handset
$324.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99