-
compiling a driver in knoppix and copy it to embedded Debian
Hi all,
I have a embedded Debian that runs in a CF card. Everything was well until intel decided to change the mobo I was using to run my system, and replace it with a new model where the networking card is different. Now they are using a realtek chipset. I have found the driver but I can not compile it in the embedded debian. Can I compile the driver in Knoppix and then somehow copy it to the Debian embedded system? Which would be the steps?
Thanks in advance!
Similar Threads
-
By SlavoniaJavaTeam in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-14-2007, 10:23 AM
-
By hyno in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-05-2005, 11:14 PM
-
By andre in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-16-2004, 07:24 AM
-
By EL Henry in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-04-2004, 04:35 PM
-
By riot in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-28-2003, 07:36 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Seagate BarraCuda 28TB 7.2K SATA 6Gb/s 3.5in Internal HDD ST28000DM000 - Tested
$670.00

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$329.00

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95