When I install to the hard drive (I have 3 HD's and 5 Partitions if you need to know) I made one a Linux partition and I can't get it to boot in to knopixx when I reboot it always boots back to windows. Please help.
Thanks.
Chris.
When I install to the hard drive (I have 3 HD's and 5 Partitions if you need to know) I made one a Linux partition and I can't get it to boot in to knopixx when I reboot it always boots back to windows. Please help.
Thanks.
Chris.

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Intel i486 SX2 A80486SX2-50 Vintage CPU Processor Type CPU/Processor
$44.99
Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78
Vintage Apple IIgs 3.5” & 5.25” Floppy Disk Drives A9M0106 A9M0107 Untested
$115.00
Vintage IIT VP2000 Vision Processor RISC CPU Gold Cap Ceramic PGA-145
$287.19
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99