-
adding software by compiling sources and gcc 2.95...
Helllo, first forgive me my English, second - forgive me my lack of knowledge - I'm noob in linux...
I need to customize Knoppix - let's say newest version, and I have to have two things on it:
1. gcc 2.95
2. some scientific software installed from sources. (and it needs gcc 2.95 to be installed properly)
I saw http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Knoppix_Remastering_Howto, but I don't see anything about installing from sources there, also - at the moment I cannot check if installing gcc 2.95 would be as simple as getting needed package? apt-get gcc-2.95 or something?
Thanks in advance, I'll be very glad if someone could help me.
Regards
Konrad
Similar Threads
-
By stry_cat in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-30-2005, 08:10 PM
-
By LinuxDebianSargeUser in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-24-2005, 10:51 PM
-
By rubic_cube in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-09-2005, 10:27 AM
-
By kushaljerath in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-05-2003, 06:16 PM
-
By Friendly Guy in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-10-2003, 07:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Lot of 5 DDR4 Mixed Desktop RAM 28GB Total G.Skill Patriot Ballistix XPG Tested
$358.50

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

Lot 500 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Registered Server Memory RAM
$47988.00

TeamGroup T-FORCE VULCAN Z 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3000Mz (PC4 24000) Desktop Memory
$188.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00