What graphics card is in your machine?
Have you tried appednding the boot pararmeters
knoppix xmodule=vesa
If your graphics card can use vesa rresolutions this may work
I have been getting this error for a while now. I did a knoppix testcd with the cd being ok. I've tried other "fixes" and cheats to no avail. I have an hp pavilion 520c with an Anthlon XP 1600+ processor, 512MB SDRAM
What graphics card is in your machine?
Have you tried appednding the boot pararmeters
knoppix xmodule=vesa
If your graphics card can use vesa rresolutions this may work

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - AppleĀ 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99
Apple Macintosh 512K 1MB MacSnap SCSI 128K ROM 800K + 400K Drive Keyboard Mouse
$995.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Classic 128K Game Pack 5 On New 400K Double Density Disk
$39.99
Macintosh Platinum Mouse - AppleĀ 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Keyboard Cable Cord - Apple Macintosh Mac 128K 512K 512Ke Plus
$12.99
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K Original Model M0001 With Keyboard and Mouse
$1799.99
Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99