-
Something I Didn't Know About Knoppix And Need Info About
I booted a Knoppix 2007 live CD last night trying to get photos off an old digital camera that uses serial connection.
GTKam had the driver and to my surprise I found I could save the pictures to the desktop. That was something I haven't been able to do with other live CDs.
I've played a little with it, but I missed the part that Knoppix could do that and I'm wondering what else it can do.
Is this a live distro that gives you access to a machine as if it were installed?
Is that why Klaus asks why bother to install it? How is it made that it lets you save files like that?
Anybody out there can maybe explain it to me? I'd appreciate it.
Similar Threads
-
By jfreeman in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-02-2006, 09:21 AM
-
By knopx4me in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 13
Last Post: 08-27-2005, 05:19 PM
-
By jimbo-62 in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-13-2005, 12:40 AM
-
By andrei in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-25-2005, 02:01 PM
-
By Suunsu in forum The Lounge
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-09-2003, 06:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks SRX220 8-Port Gigabit Layer 3 Managed Rackmount RJ-45 USB
$285.00

JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$89.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97