VNC
Hey all, I did a search for remote desktop but came up empty.
I'm just wondering if there is a way to remotely control a computer running knoppix from a computer using Windows XP. I can do this between Windows computers using the Remote Desktop Connection feature, I'm wondering if Knoppix has something similar.
Thanks.
VNC
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW
$49.99
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
samsung galaxy tab s10 fe 128gb wifi
$390.00
LENOVO 16GB DDR4-2133 ECC RDIMM SERVER RAM FRU 46W0798 P/N 47J0253 SAMSUNG
$69.98
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra
$20.99
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99
High-Capacity Laptop Battery for Samsung ATIV Book 8, 15.1V 91Wh, Compatible Mod
$79.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00