VNC
Hey all, I did a search for remote desktop but came up empty.
I'm just wondering if there is a way to remotely control a computer running knoppix from a computer using Windows XP. I can do this between Windows computers using the Remote Desktop Connection feature, I'm wondering if Knoppix has something similar.
Thanks.
VNC
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$225.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$368.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2022 50 User/Device Connections
$68.00
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99