-
I'll add my $.02 to say this would be great to run KNOPPIX exactly the same off the HD. The CD works awesome... the HD install, my mouse won't work, sound won't work... it's the same crud I've had with all the other Linux (Redhat, Mandrake, Debian) installations - the most basic stuff just DOESN'T WORK.
So, I'm spending 40 hours of work trying to get an HD install to recognize my mouse. The funniest part is that Redhat 4.x (which I tried several years ago) worked beautifully for me. It seems like Linux stability is going the wrong direction, which is very sad indeed.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

NETGEAR GS116PP 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch UNTESTED
$40.99