-
'=' key does not work when booting up Knoppix
Hey guys,
I just recently downloaded and burnt Knoppix v5.1 to a dvd. When I booted it I tried using the 'knoppix lang=us' command to boot it in a language that I can read. But to no avail, the '=' simply doesn't work! Is there a solution to this? Or should I start brushing up on my German? haha help would be GREATLY appreciated!
Similar Threads
-
By EV-vD in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-16-2007, 06:17 AM
-
By P4w3ll in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-31-2006, 10:30 PM
-
By TomF in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-13-2003, 10:35 PM
-
By Amb in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-12-2003, 07:48 AM
-
By isoaga in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-05-2003, 03:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

AS IS READ DESCRIP. Supermicro SuperServer 6026TT-HIBQRF 12-Bay 4x X8DTT-HIBQF
$215.00

Supermicro 4U 32x 3.5 Bays 4-Nodes | 8x E5-2660 v3 2.6Ghz | 64gb RAM | 9207-8i
$699.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

USED Nutanix NX-8135-G6-4116 Srvr Barebones 1 Node 1x Xeon Silver 4116 2x PSU 🚚
$450.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99

NEW Cisco UCSB-5108-AC2 Blade Server Chassis 8 Slot 6RU Chassis 4 X PSU - DW
$599.40

ASUS Blade Server LAN Web Remote Management KVM Module Chip IPMI 2.0 ASMB9-iKVM
$49.99