-
Thanks for replying...
I did what you said. Both init 5 and init 2 give the following:
init: must be superuser
When I try sudo init 2 I get "%username% is not in the sudoers file. This incident will be reported"
There was just one username that I supplied during the install and that's the one that I tried to use but telling me that it must be superuser. What's the next step?
Similar Threads
-
By Albretch in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-21-2009, 01:46 AM
-
By Lagniappe in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-22-2005, 10:27 AM
-
By jariep in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-21-2005, 08:01 PM
-
By Delbor in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-19-2003, 12:41 AM
-
By Fleshgolem in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-27-2003, 08:57 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple Comp Rainbow Black Canvas Leather Laptop Briefcase Messenger Bag
$49.00

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00

Macintosh MacTerminal M0521 Version 1.0. Vintage Apple software 1984 Sealed
$129.99

Vintage 1983 Apple II ProDOS User's Kit Computer Software NEW SEALED A2D2010
$64.95

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00

Vintage Apple Extended Keyboard- M0115 - no cord
$49.99

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99

3 Boxes-Vintage Apple Claris Macwrite MacPaint MacDraw - Sealed - NOS Rare 1988
$74.99