-
Well, I don't know what was wrong but it seems to be working now. I kept trying and it finally worked. For some reason if i create a folder or file on the 120 while I am in Knoppix, it won't show up in windows. But if I copy files and folders that were made in windows, they show up in windows. I don't think its supposed to work like that, but I'm not sure. Any one have any thoughts?
Similar Threads
-
By searching-4-a-soul in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-05-2008, 07:31 PM
-
By merck4819 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-17-2006, 04:45 PM
-
By madscene in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-10-2005, 12:15 AM
-
By macsmith in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 09:51 AM
-
By furryfren in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-01-2004, 12:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

DEFECTIVE IBM SYSTEM X3530 M4 7160AC1 Server 2INTEL XEON E52430L 0 80GB G3D
$142.50

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99