-
Well, I don't know what was wrong but it seems to be working now. I kept trying and it finally worked. For some reason if i create a folder or file on the 120 while I am in Knoppix, it won't show up in windows. But if I copy files and folders that were made in windows, they show up in windows. I don't think its supposed to work like that, but I'm not sure. Any one have any thoughts?
Similar Threads
-
By searching-4-a-soul in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-05-2008, 07:31 PM
-
By merck4819 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-17-2006, 04:45 PM
-
By madscene in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-10-2005, 12:15 AM
-
By macsmith in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 09:51 AM
-
By furryfren in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-01-2004, 12:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00

VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

Apple Mac Microphone Vintage 1990 Model 590-0618-A Original Box Japan AUX Gray
$14.95

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00

Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer **TURNS ON **
$99.99

Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer - Works
$169.99

2X Vintage Apple Macintosh Desktop Computers - IIcx/IIci - Parts Repair Untested
$129.00

Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99

Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99