-
Connecting to Internet
Hi - I'm a newbie to linux and knoppix. I'm using PClos at the moment and wanting to try Knoppix to see what it's like. I have it installed on my hard drive now but I'm having difficulty connecting to the internet (I can't!) . I'm using an usb modem (Speedtouch 330) and have tried various ways on the system to get connected but to no avail. Can anyone help please?
Similar Threads
-
By alok in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-15-2006, 01:07 AM
-
By HornyToad in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-26-2005, 09:56 PM
-
By wikid009 in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-15-2004, 01:30 PM
-
By P.Enguin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-26-2004, 06:31 PM
-
By Realyze in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-20-2003, 06:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00