-
Actually I am using QEMU to test and I did use that procedure in the wiki entry that you mentioned. That writeup was for a slightly older version of Knoppix too so I was wondering if this was a new bug or the same bug that needs to be dealt with differently.
Similar Threads
-
By pau1knopp in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-09-2005, 02:48 PM
-
By mikekgr in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-30-2004, 08:01 AM
-
By Stryker87 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-14-2004, 01:22 AM
-
By massai in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-24-2003, 06:56 PM
-
By Gecko in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-19-2003, 03:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$225.00

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$295.00

MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95

SSM IO-4 S100 I/O Interface Board 2-Serial 2-Parallel Altair IMSAI Untested
$119.99

MITS Altair 8800 4K RAM Board
$675.00

Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00

S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

Microcomputer Builder's Bible IMSAI 8080 Z80 ADM-3A DEC LSI-11 Altair 8800 Bus
$65.00