-
Senior Member
registered user
I am a linux beginner so I don't have enough knowhow yet to remaster knoppix so as to exclude apps that I don't need.
I resently browsed the web using mozilla when after a few windows were opened mozilla and at the same time knoppix got stucked!Nothing moved-mouse or keyboard were useless so I had to press the reset button of the pc.This I attrbuted to mozilla.
I decided to try out knoppixkde and so far I have not had any lockups while using konqueror.
Before I forget-I am using the poor man's install of knoppixkde.Copied the 400mb knoppix file ,the background ,the knoppix.sh and the persistent home files to my hd knoppix folder.Works okay so far!
Perhaps a HOWTO on knoppixkde would be great.Thanks anyway for knoppixkde!
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 16
Last Post: 06-20-2003, 07:32 AM
-
By eadz in forum The Lounge
Replies: 41
Last Post: 05-03-2003, 03:25 PM
-
By shlomil in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-06-2003, 05:23 AM
-
By vasfi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-03-2003, 06:17 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$629.99

Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

IBM Power S922 9009-22A Power9 DDR4 10GbE 6X SFF Barebone Server
$999.95

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM System x3755 M3 2U Rackmount Server – No Drives or Trays
$150.00

IBM System X3650 M3 Server Xeon E5620 2.4 GHz 16 GB Ram Raid M5015 No OS No HDD
$87.96