KDE 3.1 got included into Knoppix 3.2, so there is no real need anymore.
But watch out for Knoppix KDE CVS from orth![]()
Whatever happened to KnoppixKDE?
KDE 3.1 got included into Knoppix 3.2, so there is no real need anymore.
But watch out for Knoppix KDE CVS from orth![]()
I take it that that Knoppix KDE 3.2 (by orth) has not been produced yet. Correct?
I am a linux beginner so I don't have enough knowhow yet to remaster knoppix so as to exclude apps that I don't need.
I resently browsed the web using mozilla when after a few windows were opened mozilla and at the same time knoppix got stucked!Nothing moved-mouse or keyboard were useless so I had to press the reset button of the pc.This I attrbuted to mozilla.
I decided to try out knoppixkde and so far I have not had any lockups while using konqueror.
Before I forget-I am using the poor man's install of knoppixkde.Copied the 400mb knoppix file ,the background ,the knoppix.sh and the persistent home files to my hd knoppix folder.Works okay so far!
Perhaps a HOWTO on knoppixkde would be great.Thanks anyway for knoppixkde!

Seagate Exos 7E8 4TB 3.5" SAS ST4000NM0025
$22.00
Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5" Enterprise HDD ST14000NM0408
$354.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$69.00
Dell Constellation ES.3 ST4000NM0023 4TB 7200 RPM 3.5" Enterprise Hard Drive
$39.99
Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99
HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00
Seagate Exos X16 16TB ST16000NM001G 7200RPM Enterprise HDD*USED GREAT CONDITION*
$319.79
HITACHI ULTRASTAR 2TB 7.2K 6G 3.5INCH SATA HDD HUS724020ALA640 | TESTED WIPED
$34.95
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99
NEW Sealed Toshiba N300 Pro 10TB NAS HDD 7200RPM
$299.99