I would recomend getting the script off of elmerfudd's page (ting.homeunix.org) that installs to user space and run.
How can I install WineX 3.0 using the source code?
I would recomend getting the script off of elmerfudd's page (ting.homeunix.org) that installs to user space and run.

ATARI XF551 DISK DRIVE WITH AC POWER ADAPTER AND PARALLEL PORT ADAPTER, UNTESTED
$250.00
VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75
Happy 1050 Upgrade for Atari 1050 Disk Drive - Solderless Installation - HS/DD
$49.97
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99
Vtg Atari 800 Complete Computer System Lot Games Controllers Disk Drive Recorder
$499.99
Vintage ATARI SF314 DS/DD 3.5" External Drive TESTED but can't read/write disks
$69.99
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Vintage 1980’s Atari CX77 Touch Tablet UNTESTED READ
$25.00