I've read all the other threads so I'm aware, fyi.
I have a slow-burned CD. Checked and double checked, CD is fine.
I have tried booting with failsafe. Still a no go.
I have tried booting with nodma. Still a no go.
So I started up in expert mode:
I autoprobed..
The screen went quick so I couldn't see the beginning but it started showing me it probing USB..
But everything it was loading was a "unknown symbol"..
It loads everything, with "unknown symbol" for each item..
Then gets to wd7000.ko ans I get the error "wd7000.ko failed installatization of WD-7000 SCSI CARD"
Asks if I want to load more.. I say no..
It then tries to find my USB storage..
Then gives the error "Can't Find KNOPPIX filesystem.. reverting to limited version blah blah blah".
Hope this helps someone.

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95
Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99
For Parts - Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TT-0020UX
$149.99
Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99