-

Originally Posted by
mmmmm_PIE
Having a variation on the same problem. When the boot reach the step:
Accessing knoppix CD at /dev/hda... (yah; hda, not hdc)
I get an error message:
ismod: can't read '/cdrom/koppix/modules/cloop.ko': I/O error
ismod: can't read '/cdrom/koppix/modules/cloop.ko': I/O error
After which I'm told that the knoppix file system cannot be read (sorry!) and I drop to a minimal shell.
Help? Thanks in advance.
I get the same thing. I just burned a dvd for v. 5.3.1 and it trys to load hda and goes to /dev/hdc with the long I/O error. Any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By Vincent Frost in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 10
Last Post: 09-26-2006, 04:13 AM
-
By Quip Frok in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-07-2006, 07:16 PM
-
By jimc in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-30-2005, 06:34 PM
-
By Athalon1951 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-08-2003, 09:23 PM
-
By StuPC in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-13-2003, 10:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

DEC Vintage Module/Board Collectable Vintage chip - 1 BROKEN LEG (BO)
$200.00

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$299.99

DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$74.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$145.00

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$149.00

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital M8933 module tape control TM03 common mode (B1)
$129.99